Think you’re getting some of that delicious Halloween candy? Think again. These dogs are not letting you near any of their Halloween treats!
1. Repunzel, Repunzel! Can I please have a piece?
2. The “Side-Stare”
3. Witch piece is for me?
[youtube id=”Dqh_l0oci-o” width=”300″ height=”200″ fullwidth=”yes”]
4. Keep your valuables close…and shrink-wrapped for freshness
5. I have plans for you little Boo Bars. PLANS.
6. Roxy says NO.[youtube id=”05O4v7n_VHY” width=”300″ height=”200″ fullwidth=”yes”]
7. Sometimes it’s all a bit much. Being on watch takes quite a bit of energy!
8. Some things never change.[youtube id=”sBZkAoWSZfg” width=”300″ height=”200″ fullwidth=”yes”] [highlight align=”left, right, center” style=”default, different”]We hope your Halloween weekend is filled with more treats than tricks and that your costume totally tops that chicken suite you wore last year! Just remember, no matter how protective your dog is, to keep your bounty of sweets locked up safe from your pup to ensure that they stay healthy and happy.[/highlight]
If you need a reminder about the dangers of chocolate and some other Halloween foods to your dog’s health, check out our blog article. Happy Halloween!