Tricks & Treats Of An Ideal Staff Member
NATURAL LOVE FOR ANIMALS
PERSONABLE & PROFESSIONAL
LEADERSHIP AND ATTENTION
We’re always looking for a few pawsome individuals with introduction dissertation revolution francaise drug addiction essay https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/anorgasmia-lexapro/14/ http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/free-example-essays-online/26/ diflucan dosage for thrush in adults https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/do-research-paper-social-sciences/22/ go to site roman author of essays on government morality and philosophy https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/personal-statement-to-university/14/ complete the essay use the appropriate cialis stomaco vuoto o pieno https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/resume-in-english-download/26/ http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-to-write-an-expository-essay-on-my-favourite-food/ https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/lasix-mechanism-of-action/96/ viagra price in england go here source link levitra 10 mg ohne rezept research papers help in internship follow https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/essays-about-death-penalty-in-the-philippines/29/ how many words literature review dissertation viagra cheap online professional resume writing services atlanta ga https://online.bentley.edu/medschool/equivalente-a-cialis/10/ https://thembl.org/masters/in-text-citation-novel/60/ teachers essay pdf click best assignment writers https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/man-takes-viagra-and-goes-through-tsa/13/ homework help year 5 https://vabf.org/reading/top-resume-writers/250/ professional animal care experience to join our team! And though we love being able to spend each day with these lovable pups, our positions aren’t all playing fetch and tug o’ war. If you’re a hard worker with animal care experience and want to join the team, please fill out the form below.
Must be at least 19 years of age to apply.
Must have relevant experience.
Must be available on weekends and holidays.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Weekend shifts are required for the first 6 months; Holiday shifts are also required. Our Hours of operation are Monday – Sunday 6:30 am to 7:00 pm.
-Feeding dogs and medicating them as required by our clients
-Cleaning up after dogs
-General facility cleaning and maintenance
-Dog bathing and nail trims
-Assist in helping with check in/ check out operations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
– Prior experience working in a dog business (i.e.: Dog Daycare, Vet office, Kennel, Groom Shop/Bather)
– Ability to keep up in a demanding fast-paced environment. (It’s Hot, It’s Cold, It’s Loud, and We Clean, Clean, Clean!)
– A consistently cheerful and energetic disposition
– A clean, neat and well-groomed appearance, tattoos OK but offensive material must be covered at all times. No loose piercings (nose rings, etc.)
– Ability to effectively multi-task
– Ability to interact positively with our dogs. (Dog Behavior knowledge is a plus).
– Pro-active and the ability to work with minimal supervision
– Reliable attendance
– Willingness to pitch in wherever needed as needed
Leadership and Activities:
– Positive “Can-do!” attitude; understand and display self-leadership.
– Possess basic dog knowledge and a natural love of animals.
– Show leadership attitude and attention.
– Use Pack Management Tools throughout the day.
– Ability to run/move/react quickly
– Able to react professionally in all situations
– Feed and water animals according to schedules and feeding instructions.
– Mix food, medications, or food supplements according to instructions and prescriptions.
– Examine and observe animals to detect signs of illness, disease, or injury.
– Do facility laundry and clean, organize, maintain, and disinfect animal quarters and equipment.
– Perform animal grooming duties such as washing, brushing, cutting nails, and cleaning ears.
– Respond to questions from patrons, and provide information about animals, such as behavior, habitat, eating or facility activities.
– Order, unload, and store retail food and inventory supplies.
– Collect and record animal information such as physical condition, treatments received, medications given, and food intake.
– Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds, and be on your feet for up to 10 hours per day.
– Proactively clean up after dogs throughout the shift.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS AND DETAILS:
-Ability to work a flexible schedule required
-You will be around dogs, dog food, and a mop bucket all day.
-You must be part of the pack.
-You absolutely CANNOT be afraid of dogs.
-You must be on time for all shifts.
– You must understand that this work is inherently dangerous and the risk of dog bite or injury is high.
-Entry level hourly pay. Training rate generally begins at $8.25 per hour unless you have direct related experience. Hourly rate may potentially increase after you are trained, and have proven your ability to adapt to our operating standards within the 14 day probation period.
Pawderosa Ranch is seeking an Enthusiastic, Bubbly, Driven, Independent, Hard Working Client Service Specialist to work at the front desk at our Airport Location. You must enjoy accommodating our awesome dogs and their owners. The ideal candidate would have experience and knowledge of dogs in order to assist clients with ease.
The primary duties include:
- Able to work long shifts ( 12 hours )
- Able to answer phone in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Ability to handle stressful situations with patience
- Can be organized
- Can take direction from Management
- Able to use Kennel Connection ( will train )
- Able to run dogs back and forth from office to bunk house
- Can treat all DOGS with respect no matter what the breed
- Great Customer Service, lots of energy!
- A Strong work ethic
- Great Time management
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to be on time
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
Office Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones and emails
- Selling activity packages
- Recording data from vaccines
- Imputing paperwork into software correctly
- Filling out Kennel Cards correctly
- Inputing feeding, medication, exercise and belongings into software correctly
- Cleaning Front office
- Selling Dog food and toys
- Greeting Clients with a great attitude everyday!
- Organizing payments for services, food and retail items
- 1 year of customer/client service experience in any industry
- Preferred one year Animal Experience
- A LOVE for dogs and people
- Basic Computer Skills
- A willingness to learn
- Have an open availability Monday – Friday 6:30am-7pm, Saturday 8am-5pm and Sundays 11am-5pm
Pawderosa Ranch is seeking a dog loving individual to join our Team!We need someone with a positive attitude, energetic, self-motivated, team player who has the patience to work with dogs.
If applying to this position, you must have OPEN AVAILABILITY.
- Must LOVE dogs
- Be patient and kind
- Monitoring dogs at play
- Ability to read / learn dog body language
- Able to split dogs up into correct groups
- Manage dogs in a group setting
- Able to do Basic Obedience with dogs
- Able to pick up A LOT of poop
- Can stand for long periods
- Transfer dogs from bunkhouse to yards securely
- Able to take direction and criticism
- Have reliable transportation.
We want someone who wants to have fun with the dogs and finds enjoyment teaching dogs new tricks! If you feel like you would be a good fit for this company please with respond with why you think you’d be the best candidate.Thank you!
————-Weekend and Holiday shifts are required—————-
Our Hours of operation are M-F 6:30 am to 7:00 pm, Sat & Sun 6:30 am- 7:00 pm.
We’re looking for an energetic, enthusiastic person to confidently communicate and build relationships with prospective customers, while providing exceptional experiences for our loyal clients.The right candidate will possess the following characteristics:
• Polished and professional• Positive attitude• Enunciates clearly• Must be open and committed to learning new concepts• Able to input data and information while speaking on the phone• Able to engage in meaningful conversations to build relationships• Able to work in a fast-paced environment• Sales experience preferred but not required• Multi-Line Phone System experience required
If you are looking for a meaningful job that will allow you to use your professional and personality skills while learning new concepts and skills for success, please contact us! Upload your resume and answer the following questions in the”why should we choose you for this position” text box:
1. What 3 skills do you rely on most when communicating with other staff members?
2. What skill do you rely on most when communicating with customers?
3. How many years of Customer Service do you have?
4. How many years of Marketing do you have?
5. How many years of Sales do you have?
6. How many years of Multi-Line Phone System experience do you have?
Feel free to let us know any other reasons why you would be great in this role.
See which of our three locations is nearest to you!