Voted Best Dog Daycare in San Antonio by Pet Parents Like You!
- The freedom to play and interact with friends in a safe environment
- To improve physical fitness while having fun
- To avoid lethargy and potential destructive behaviors during the day
- To participate in various activities that they normally may not have access to
At the Ranch, your canine will be physically, socially and mentally stimulated–ready to relax with you at the end of your hard day’s work.
- Building your dog’s confidence
- Physical dexterity
- Improved social skills
- Mental stimulation
- Fewer destructive behaviors
- Less emotional stress / separation anxiety
This enrichment program was developed to ensure that pups with special requirements receive the attention, care and direction they need to become well-rounded, healthy pets. All dogs can benefit from this program. Call us at 210-404-9941 to learn more!
We would love to meet your pup!
CALL US AT 210.404.9941 TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR ENRICHING DOG DAYCARE OPTIONS IN SAN ANTONIO & SCHERTZ.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age with completed adult vaccinations.
- Dogs must be spayed/neutered after 8 months of age in order to participate in group play.
Proof of Vaccination
- Rabies – 1 or 3 year
- Distemper/Parvo – 1 or 3 year
- Bordetella – 6 months
- K9 Influenza – highly recommended
Hours of Operation
MONDAY – FRIDAY
6:30 AM – 7:00 PM
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
***CLOSED ONCE A MONTH FOR TEAM TRAINING & DOG PAWTY
Downtown: Every 2nd Wednesday 10a-4p
Schertz: Every 3rd Wednesday 10a-4p
Airport: Every 4th Wednesday 10a-4p
Get it to us in one of three ways:
- Download here, print, and bring it to your desired location.
- Fax to Airport at 1-866-298-8974 or to Schertz at 1-866-286-5485
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please complete one registration form per dog and one agreement form per family.)
Our Other Services
Find us at either of our locations below!