Lodging at the Ranch lets your dog vacation while you do!
Our San Antonio and Schertz locations provide individualized care, attention and enrichment through structured activities developed specifically for physical and mental stimulation. Our dog lodging accommodations are spacious and secure. We also provide plenty of room to run, play and interact.
Each personal bunk includes:
- Comfortable raised bedding for dogs of all sizes and breeds
- Freshly filled, stainless steel water bowls
- Their own special toys
- Homemade Ranch treats
- Soft music to lull them to sleep
While our bunks are spacious, we limit the time spent there to feeding, digesting and sleeping. Our goal is to make your pet extremely comfortable while allowing them free time to interact with our trained team and/or other pets.
5-star dog boarding amenities includes:
Check out our Activity Packages
Book Dog Boarding With The Original In Custom Care And Canine Enrichment
* Lodging Rates are per calendar day per pet. Submitting an inquiry does not secure you a spot at the location you are trying to book. A reservation specialist will call you to confirm that we have availability and can care for your pet.
Please call for any holiday or last-minute bookings.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age with completed adult vaccinations.
- Dogs must be spayed/neutered after 8 months of age in order to participate in group play.
Proof of Vaccination
- Rabies – 1 or 3 year
- Distemper/Parvo – 1 or 3 year
- Bordetella – 6 months
- K9 Influenza – highly recommended
Hours of Operation
MONDAY – FRIDAY
6:30 AM – 7:00 PM
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
***CLOSED ONCE A MONTH FOR
TEAM TRAINING & DOG PAWTY
Mission: Every 2nd Wednesday 10a-4p
Schertz: Every 3rd Wednesday 10a-4p
Airport: Every 4th Wednesday 10a-4p
Our Other Services
See which of our three locations is nearest to you!