Full Service Dog Grooming
at the Ranch
A massaging bath, thorough blow dry and total body brush with have your dog smelling good and looking great. Opt in for our full service wash and groom, and we’ll take care of all the mess for you – we will even clip nails upon request. If you would like your dog smelling clean and fresh after a day of daycare or an extended stay, simply let us know when you drop him off.
If you’re a do-it-yourself kind of person, our self-service bathing and grooming is for you. Our waist-level, raised tubs are outfitted with industrial sprayers that make baths at the Ranch much easier than at home. We have a variety of shampoos, conditioners, towels, dryers, brushes, ear wipes, nail-clippers and aprons to choose from.
Dog washing and grooming prices are determined by the dog breed and products used.
Come For The Spa, Stay For Daycare
Call Ahead For Dog Grooming Services: 210-404-9941
*Reservations are not required for the Dog Wash, but you may want to call ahead to see how long the wait will be at the time you wish to come in.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age with all adult vaccinations complete.
- Dogs must be spayed/neutered after 8 months of age in order to participate in group play.
Proof of Vaccination
- Rabies – 1 or 3 year
- Distemper/Parvo – 1 or 3 year
- Bordetella – 6 months
- K9 Influenza – highly recommended
Hours of Operation
MONDAY – FRIDAY
6:30 AM – 7:00 PM
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Closed to public every 3rd Wednesday 11a-3p
Closed to public every 4th Wednesday 11a-3p
Get it to us in one of three ways:
- Download here, print, and bring it to your desired location.
- Fax to Airport at 1-866-298-8974 or to Schertz at 1-866-286-5485
- Email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
(Please complete one registration form per dog and one agreement form per family.)
Our Other Services
Find us at either of our locations below!