Let your dog vacation while you do! Our accommodations are spacious and secure with comfortable raised bedding for dogs of all sizes and breeds. We provide individualized care, attention and enrichment through structured activities developed specifically for mental stimulation. We offer lots of room for dogs to run, play and interact instead of being cooped up all day.
When it’s time to rest, our dogs retire to their own personal dens that include freshly filled, stainless steel water bowls, their own special toys, homemade treats and soft music to lull them to sleep.
While our dens are spacious, we limit the time spent there to feeding, digesting and sleeping. Our goal is to make your pet extremely comfortable while allowing them as much free time as possible.
The Ranch offers the same amenities you expect from a 5-star hotel including:
The Original In Custom Care And Canine Enrichment
* This does not secure you a spot at the location you are trying to book. A reservation specialist will call you to confirm that we have availability and can care for your pet.
Please call for any holiday or last minute bookings.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age with all adult vaccinations complete.
- Dogs must be spayed/neutered after 8 months of age in order to participate in group play.
Proof of Vaccination
- Rabies – 1 or 3 year
- Distemper/Parvo – 1 or 3 year
- Bordetella – 6 months
- K9 Influenza – highly recommended
Hours of Operation
MONDAY – FRIDAY
6:30 AM – 7:00 PM
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Closed to public every 3rd Wednesday 11a-3p
Closed to public every 4th Wednesday 11a-3p
Get it to us in one of three ways:
- Download here, print, and bring it to your desired location.
- Fax to Airport at 1-866-298-8974 or to Schertz at 1-866-286-5485
- Email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
(Please complete one registration form per dog and one agreement form per family.)
Our Other Services
Find us at either of our locations below!